Saturday, June 9, 2007

Belated Rez Day, etc.

It was my 1st Rez Day on the 6th, and I totally forgot about it. I'll consider the fact that I got Mr. Peterman to come in world and dance with me for a few minutes my belated Rez Day present! Doesn't the above photo look like a scene from a Disney film? Well, I think so...



Mr. Newbe Writer was hosting a lovely dance at his Steamworks in Sky City (sea level), and I decided to try out my purple gown experiment. I think it turned out quite well, actually.

2 comments:

Hotspur O'Toole said...

Aw, Nab, we should have thrown you a party!

Neb said...

lol.... no worries. I have fun going to everybody else's parties. Being the center of attention makes me nervous. I know this sounds odd, since I'm and actor/dancer, but when one is *performing* there's that lovely 4th wall to hide behind.