Friday, December 7, 2007

Steampunk Steelhead

Tonight's Friday night shindig in Steelhead was Steampunk-themed, so I grabbed my spanner and goggles and flew over in my airship. Somebody suggested a conga line, which grew to substantial size! Hotspur Otoole was garbed as a Steam Powered Santa, Q. Projects was an amazing robot, and Jason Hassanov was...himself. Baron Wulfenbach had to bow out early, which was a shame. Sheriff F. Ortega was our charming DJ/host for the evening. Excellent party!


2 comments:

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Frau Peterman,

Thank you for the kind comment. My motivating spirit may have some remedy for missing the Friday dances in the near future; I hope you will save a dance for me then.

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach, Baron

Neb said...

Absolutely, Herr Baron! My dance card will always have a place for you!

Yours, etc.,

Mrs. R Peterman