Friday, June 6, 2008

Chickens Rule!

...or, to be more exact, videos promoting books for kids instructing them in the fine art of raising chickens rule! Go here and scroll down to see evidence of this fact.

Here's a note from the little girl herself, thanking all who voted (you know who you are):

Fri Jun 6, 2008 9:23 am (PDT)

I wanted to thank all of you who supported me in the video book review voting. I just found out that the chickens were victorious!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It is so neat how everyone got together and helped from all over the world! I think the results should be on the web site soon at
http://www.storytubes.info
Thank you again!
Olivia
Special thanks to the many denizens of Steelhead, Caledon, Middle Earth (well, there were elves from somewhere involved) and other lands who answered my blatant plea to thwart the forces of evil which were threatening to sway the voting using Tammany Hall-style tactics. Take THAT, forces of evil!

Yes, I hang with superheroes.

2 comments:

Eladrienne Laval said...

I was glad to! Her video was absolutely charming and I loved the baby chicks. Her little dance with the one on her head was too cute!

Congrats to her!

Neb said...

Tensai has the video up on the magical viewing screen in the Town Hall right now, I just stumbled on it!