Thursday, June 11, 2009

Steamcon!

Mr. Peterman was recently contacted by the Steamcon organizers, and it looks like he'll be giving two lectures and sitting on a panel on Military Uniforms (attention Jagers!) at this year's convention. One of the lectures will be on 19th century weapons (of course), the other TBA. There's a special room rate for convention-goers, and if you buddy-up it's around $50/night for a nice room at the Airport Marriot with internet, etc. This is a great location, as I'm sure there are shuttles to the hotel right from the airport for those flying in.

2 comments:

Edward Pearse, Duke of Argylle said...

Would LOVE to come. Sadly I don't think I can get airfare together for it.

You should see if they're recording the panels. Maybe we could play them back in SL for those who might be interested.

Neb said...

Good idea! If they don't have plans for that, I'll try to get permission to do it myself.