Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Burro's Rant, With Which I Concur (a lot)

Ask any five folks in Second Life what they think Role Play is (or should be), and you'll probably get five different answers. As somebody who likes to keep RP light and casual and more of a photo op to garnish creative writing exercises, I'm happy to let others do the heavy lifting. I do, however, have some strong opinions on what makes satisfying Role Play, and what does not, and I think Mr. HeadBurro Antfarm and I are on the same page, or at least in the same chapter, in this regard. His rant can be read here. It made me laugh (a lot). Top notch rant!

Note: before anybody takes offense, the photos are of ME. Verily, I have trod the waters of RP.

Update: Some very worthwhile reading is developing in the comments section of the original post...

2 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

heh, I had a lot to get off my chest :)

Neb said...

Somehow you got it off *my* chest, too. Bonus!